Our Statement of Faith
It is our privilege to partner with our fellow Christian brothers and sisters in the developing world by providing literature and resources for the extension of world evangelism and the building up of the church. For the sake of clarity therefore we wish to state the following as a summary of our beliefs and code of practice. We believe in:
- The divine inspiration of the Bible; that it is inerrant in the original writings, and is of supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
- One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The creation of man in the divine image, man’s subsequent fall through sin, resulting in universal guilt and total depravity, and the necessity therefore of redemption and restoration.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, perfect life, redeeming death, bodily resurrection, heavenly ascension, and His personal return.
- The personality of the Holy Spirit by Whose regenerative work, sinful man is born again, and by Whose indwelling regenerate man is enabled to live a godly life.
- The bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- The spiritual unity of all believers as comprising the true Church, whose privilege and responsibility is to glorify God and preach the Gospel to every creature.